On-line registration is open
- Standard fee £150
- Postgraduate students fee £110
- The registration fees include refreshment, lunch, and conference dinner on Thursday 5th July at the Orangery, Goldney Hall
- Spaces are limited for conference dinner (up to 110 guests). First come first served basis. Please register early to avoid disappointment.
- You need to register by 25 May 2018 with full payment in order to secure your place in the programme.
- If you are no longer attending the conference, please let us know at the earliest convenience. No refund will be given for cancellation of registration.
Venue: Social Science Complex, University of Bristol, Priory Road, Bristol UK BS8 1TU
- Provisional starting time of the first day (5th July) is 9am; and the end time of the second day (6th July) is around 4pm.
- Professor Jane Millar, the Chair of the UK Social Policy Association, will be speaking at the conference dinner.
- A publication workshop for postgraduate students is planned at one of the lunch times, run by Misa Izuhara, the Co-Editor of the Journal of Social Policy
Further details regarding the access, a list of accommodation, and programme will be posted on the EASP website in due course.
We look forward to welcoming you at Bristol this summer.