On-line registration is open, please click https://forms.gle/gZHtxm6Kknm7J4W36
Delegates from PR China only: In difficulties in access to the google registration link, please fill in this registration form(docx file, click this link to download) and send it to the local organiser email@example.com. Please do not forget to proceed to paypalfor payment of the conference fee.
• Standard fee 2000 NTD
• Postgraduate students fee 750 NTD
The registration fees include refreshment, lunch, and conference dinner on Tuesday 2nd July.
- The conference fee is to be paid through PayPal (https://www.paypal.com/) to this account: A0985052979@gmail.com
- If you do not have a Paypal account, please register one. In case of any difficulties in registration or payment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to register by 31 May 2019 with full payment in order to secure your place in the programme.
- The payment receipt will be dispatched at the reception desk on conference days.
- If you are no longer attending the conference, please let us know at the earliest convenience. No refund will be given for cancellation of registration.
Venue:Tsai Lecture Hall, College of Law, National Taiwan University, 1, Sec. 4, Roosevelt Road, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Provisional starting time of the first day (2nd July) is 9am; and the end time of the second day (3rd July) is around 4pm.
- An opening ceremony for the book series “Research in Comparative and Global Social Policy Series” will be organized during the proceeding by Stefan Kühner, the Co-Editor of the book series.
Further details regarding the access, and programme will be posted on the EASP website in due course.
We look forward to welcoming you at Taipei this summer.