We are really pleased to announce that the 14th EASP annual conference registration now opens. The deadline is 1st June 2017 so please complete your registration before this day if you want to participate the conference. Please see following information for the registration.
14th EASP Annual Conference
East Asian Social Policy in a Changing Environment:
Comparisons, visions and futures
2nd(Wed) to 3rd(Thu) August 2017
Toyoda Auditorium, Nagoya University (Higashiyama Campus), Japan
- 10,000 yen for standard participants
- 2,000 yen for postgraduate students
- Includes refreshments, lunch on both days and conference dinner on Wednesday
- Please register using the link below. The deadline of registration is 1 June 2017.
When you register via the link below, you will receive the invoice via PayPal. Please complete payment (non-refundable) by 15 June 2017 to be included in the programme.
For overseas’ presenters, the EASP will provide two night accommodation free of charge at a local hotel (Hotel Leopalace Nagoya). The subsidised accommodations will be only offered to those who are presenting a paper, not all co-authors. Due to the limited funds available, you are welcome to opt out if you have your own funds.
- Hotel Leopalace Nagoya (http://www.leopalacehotels.jp/en/nagoya) (45 min. from the airport, 15 min. from JR Nagoya station, 20 min. to the venue)
- Nagoya Marriott Associa Hotel (http://www.associa.com/english/nma) (30 min. from the airport, 0 min. from JR Nagoya station, 30 min. to the venue)
- Hotel Grand Court Nagoya (http://www.anacrowneplaza-nagoya.jp/english/) (25 min. from the airport, 5 min. from JR Nagoya station, 30 min. to the venue)
For any queries regarding registration and the venue, please email Dr Yasuhiro Kamimura (the conference organiser) email@example.com
For queries regarding the programme, please email Dr Jack Chan (EASP Secretary) firstname.lastname@example.org